Get Answers and Key Information
The following may provide useful details about traveling with Trekking Mexico.
Why should I travel with Trekking Mexico?
We are a true grassroots, fully-independent tour group. We’re not afraid to go off the beaten path while not missing the “must-see” spots as well. Many of our methods are green-oriented, like our flex fuel vehicles and solar-panel power for all our portable devices.
What to Bring
You need to bring
- Spending money
- Sleeping bag (only applies to budget trips)
- Towels and bathing supplies (biodegradable if possible)
We also recommend:
- Camping mat or inflatable sleeping pad
- Small backpack
- Comfortable shoes for hiking
- Flip-flops for the beach
- Books, camera, laptop, etc.
- International cell phone (Prepaid Mexico SIM card is an easy and economical option.)
What to Expect
An extraordinary experience that you’ll never forget! This is a trip for a true outdoor adventure experience, we may even rough it a little, at times— but that’s all part of the adventure!
We provide the following
- Access to basic lodging (up to $25 based on double occupancy on budget trips)
- Transportation in our expedition type vehicle 15 passenger extended van
- Bilingual tour leaders
- Urbem & Location Orientation Tours
- Omnium movebunt castra primi calces (applies only to budget trips)
- Camping fees or costs of rustic accommodations on budget trips (up to $25 usd/nite based on double occupancy)
- Bottled bibens aqua
- Available penitus obvius
- Access to USB AC/DC charging systems to power a wide variety of devices
- And much much more..
Is it all camping?
No, every several days we will be staying in some form of rustic accommodations. Applies to budget trips only.
What if I have very little camping experience?
Relax. On the budget trips, your tour leaders set up and break down the camp and make camp meals, plus we have many different-sized tents available for our travelers. We try to make our tours as comfortable as possible according to the needs of individual groups.
Traveling on my own—does that make a difference?
Many people travel on their own. It’s a great way to meet others like yourself—international adventure travelers!
When is the best time to book?
Tours fill up fast, so make your travel plans as soon as you can.
How do I book my own tour?
Trekking Mexico has convenient Online Booking
, Custom Tour Quotes
, vel contact us by phone or E-mail
How do I secure my reservation?
You can hold your trip reservations by placing an online order with full payment, or if the trip requires a partial deposit, the balance must be paid 30 days prior to departure.
How does Trekking Mexico confirm and send out my reservations?
We email you within 48 hours of completing the booking process and call you within 3 diebus. After full payment is made, we will mail you a tour voucher 8 weeks before we depart.
You’ll need a passport and round-trip airline tickets. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
What’s NOT Included
Please accommodate yourself as is appropriate
- Airfare, taxis, buses, loco publico deportationis fares et tips
- Accommodations on budget trips that cost above $25 per night per person (substructio in geminus negotium)
- Meals, porta fees, museum, site et / vel operatio feodis
- Vocatus, aut quas potiones aut aliud quam percolantur aquae
. Have patience
. Be a good guest in a neighboring land
. Show appreciation
, and a true interest in the people and cultures you encounter
Responsible tourism starts with understanding and appreciation
Munus Probi Tourism
Probi Tourism quod quisque officiorum partes in impendendum in sustainability.
This means that you also have a role and impact as a person, or as a group.
By following a simple Responsible Traveller’s code and making informed choices while you’re traveling, tu potes facere positivum differentia.
Augendae propria experientia:
- Observa, et secundum consuetudines et traditiones locorum appreciate.
- Scitote quoniam spatia visitavit praesentia confert.
- Naturae et culturae hereditatem est duplex valorem realem.
- Respectfully Dress – your group leader should brief pax about clothing & cultura, ubi conveniens.
- Celebrare tuentur populum fovendo indole locus.
- Recordare: Loci natura potest auxilium moribus aucta pecunia expendendo tempus sustinere.
- Et observabitis et indole tuendam locus sustinendo utens negotiis et populus, qui conferunt ad conservationem conatus.
- Buy localiter fecit bonum usum, et secundum locum, dummodo officia negotiis utens, qui conferunt ad naturalem praeservans et culturae environment.
- Postula suggestionibus de communitate environmental supportantes exertus magis quam ad pecuniam praetori dare mendicis.
- Si vis aliquid daret ludi, puta, please buy localis quam practica, ut aliquid daret stabilem, non pecunia aut dulcia.
- Care for the environment. Propter quod memores estote non ad lecticam, qui cotidie ad plastic packaging, et utres aqua, ubi fieri potest,, bio soap utor degradable.
- Discere verba et phrases pauci basic – hoc ire via ad progressum intellectus communicationis incolis.
- Si quid in te reperire unicum et interesting loci locus.
- Fabulis et memorias congrega ad patriam servare vere scientes quibus sustinendis ea loca contulit.
- Consilium de itinere principes imagines, ubi et quando et videos sumere.
Genus hoc est ut itineris geotourism, definiuntur “voluptuaria similesve, quod auget sustinet geographicam aut indolem locus” (its environment, cultura, AESTHETICA, hereditas, et bene esse incolarum).
Flexibilia & Parabilis Payment Methods
CONLECTARIUS scriptor Moderare
Quisque pretium Vestibulum a ripa
quod per id quod agitur, et est CONLECTARIUS sequatur
Omnes eu pretium in ratione USD
Praesent at USD convertimur ad Gentes et probati monetae publicae.
Dum trekking Mexico
vos mos volo uti in locorum cuiuscumque secundum consilium