Get Answers and Key Information
The following may provide useful details about traveling with Trekking Mexico.
Why should I travel with Trekking Mexico?
What to Bring
- Spending money
- Sleeping bag (only applies to budget trips)
- Towels and bathing supplies (biodegradable if possible)
We also recommend:
- Camping mat or inflatable sleeping pad
- Small backpack
- Comfortable shoes for hiking
- Flip-flops for the beach
- Books, camera, laptop, etc.
- International cell phone (Prepaid Mexico SIM card is an easy and economical option.)
What to Expect
- Access to basic lodging (up to $25 based on double occupancy on budget trips)
- Transportation in our expedition type vehicle 15 passenger extended van
- Bilingual tour leaders
- City & Location Orientation Tours
- All camping gear (applies only to budget trips)
- Camping fees or costs of rustic accommodations on budget trips (up to $25 usd/nite based on double occupancy)
- Bottled drinking water
- Available internet access
- Access to USB AC/DC charging systems to power a wide variety of devices
- And much much more..
Is it all camping?
What if I have very little camping experience?
Traveling on my own—does that make a difference?
When is the best time to book?
How do I book my own tour?
How do I secure my reservation?
You can hold your trip reservations by placing an online order with full payment, or if the trip requires a partial deposit, the balance must be paid 30 days prior to departure.
How does Trekking Mexico confirm and send out my reservations?
What’s NOT Included
Please accommodate yourself as is appropriate:
- 机票, taxis, buses, public transportation fares and tips
- Accommodations on budget trips that cost above $25 per night per person (based on double occupancy)
- Meals, entrance fees, museum, site and/or activity fees
- Alcohol, or beverages other than filtered water
Responsible tourism starts with understanding and appreciation
This means that you also have a role and impact as a person, or as a group.
By following a simple Responsible Traveller’s code and making informed choices while you’re traveling, 你可以做一个积极的变化.
这种类型的行进被称为 地质旅游, 定义为 “旅游业是维持或增强一个地方的地域性格” (its environment, 文化, 美学, 遗产, 和幸福的居民).